Are you looking for how to buy land in the metaverse | Binance wallet your solution 2022
1- upload Binance Wallet in Binance Chain homepage. shoes browser that you want to install the extension to.
Metaverse land now !! Yes in 2021 be the first before 2023
2 After installing the extension, you’ll see the sign-up runner. In this illustration, we ’re going to produce a brand new portmanteau with a Gmail account.
Note: You can used your existing crypto wallet if you have one seed phrase or the Key login credentials yours
-3 Click Create Wallet then select Continue with tKey via: G see loock pic.
- you can login using Your Gmail. the Key and Binance Chain Wallet will use your Gmail account for authenticating your identity in the future you be needed of course .
- Again is to create your password that can act as a second method of protection should you losing your private key
- You’ll now see your Binance Chain Wallet seed expression, which you can use to recover your account. You also have the option to produce your own seed expression. Altogether, the expression should contain 12, 15, 18, 21, or 24 words Analogous to a banking account word or leg If you lose it, you can still gain access to your Binance Chain Wallet using your email address in combination with your tKey password.
Click continue Formerly you’re sure that you have securely stored the seed expression.
- You have successfully set up your Binance Chain Wallet. You can now use it to shoot and admit BSC, Binance Chain, and Ethereum commemoratives. You can also interact with DApps and smart contracts on these blockchains.
- Click the icon on the top right of the portmanteau’s homepage, and also click ( Connect toBinance.com account).
- Log in to your Binance account and click ( Corroborate and connect my address).
3. You ’ll now see a pop-up asking you to ( Connect to portmanteau). Clicking this will open up Binance Chain Wallet, where you can click ( Connect).
- Next, you’ll need to give authorization for your portmanteau to subscribe Binance’s communication. This step verifies you’re the proprietor of the portmanteau and permits it to connect.
- Once you have completed the former way, you’ll have to go through Binance’s authentication process as a final subcaste of security
— After successful verification, your Binance account will be linked to your portmanteau. You can see this in the account section of your portmanteau or on the Wallet Direct webpage.
7. To start transferring finances from your Binance account, click the ( Admit) button and choose (Wallet Direct).
- You ’ll now see the balance of your available means to transfer.
How to connect Binance Wallet to Next Earth?
— Go to Next Earth and register on the site and Log in to your account In the Top right corner you see the Connect wallet button press it.
- Chose Binance Wallet option
— It will open your Binance Wallet extension. Confirm the wallet sign.
— The connect Wallet button will change to Wallet connected. That means you are ready to purchase.